Oxford Brookes research is responding to Covid-19 and helping build a better, fairer and more sustainable future for us all.
This video features researchers who are working on a top-up vaccine, addressing the impact of lockdown on young children, tackling inequalities that have been exacerbated by Covid-19, shaping the future of nurse education and protecting endangered species from virus transmission.
- Professor Linda King – Pro Vice-Chancellor Research and Global Partnerships, and Professor of Virology
- Dr Nayeli Gonzalez-Gomez – Senior Lecturer in Psychology at The Centre for Psychological Research
- Dr Charoula Tzanakou – Senior Research Fellow at The Centre for Diversity Policy Research and Practice
- Dr Mary Malone – Director, Oxford School of Nursing and Midwifery
- Gaspard van Damme – MSc Primate Conservation alumnus and researcher
Video by Under the Wing Productions